Beating the anger

Have discovered a great game for beating anger whilst quitting. You all know how annoying everything on T.V when you are up tight? Try repeating everything that is said in an angry (bad) Italian accent. Throw in the shrugs and sweeping hand gestures. Stand up, gesticulate. Kids programs are good, or the news. Do Richard and Judy as an angry Italian. Get a freind to join it. If you are work in a shop do it to customers, if you work in a call centre, do it to customers.

Take it further, make up pretend Italian phrases and shout them angrily into a mobile phone in the supermarket. Randomly walk up to people shrug and say "eya chicconi luiosi anchova berlesconni" and shake your head meaningfully. Improvise.

Quitting smoking is a great excuse to be a little crazy!

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If you ARE Italian, try Swedish. (Lots of "oishty toishty" like the Swedish chef from the muppets.)

• Rofl that is hill hairy arse x x

think me n partner have done that before :rolleyes:

just think we was too serious :D hehehe

• Italian

They do that all the time here, and to make it harder to understand them, a lot of them speak Breton rather than French......you have to listen to the voice rather than the words, so that you can either smile or shake your head and tut a lot! :D

• Hehehehehehe will definately try that one dave!http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Y-6jab4vhGf7zM:http://www.scripting.com/images/notAngry.jpg

• German:

They do that all the time here, and to make it harder to understand them, a lot of them speak Breton rather than French......you have to listen to the voice rather than the words, so that you can either smile or shake your head and tut a lot! :D

I always thought German sounded the angriest! I get such a kick out of hearing them speak!:p

Day 34!:D

• hehehehehehehe I think the germans are the angriest sounding language, they can make "get a pint of milk from the corner shop" sound sinister. lol- funny.

tbn0.google.com/images?q=tb...

• scarey!:eek:

• hehehehehehehe I think the germans are the angriest sounding language, they can make "get a pint of milk from the corner shop" sound sinister. lol- funny.

Careful not to compare regular Germans to that knobhead! He was Austrian anyway.:( sorry

• oops, i stand corrected with my hand firmly slapped. :(

No offence was ever meant, it was just tounge in cheek, so i sorry.

• oops, i stand corrected with my hand firmly slapped. :(

No offence was ever meant, it was just tounge in cheek, so i sorry.

Sorry! didn't mean to be moaner! must be the German in me!:D;)

• hehehehehe, no comment, im not getting myself in more trouble! :p:D:p

You may also like...