No Smoking Day
2,585 members31,319 posts

Chocolate cake!

I just bought stuff to make a chocolate on chocolate cake. I am going to make this weekend to celebrate my 1 month victory!!!:) YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!

Can't wait! Food is my new obsession!

Not smoked for: 0Y 3W 1D 3H 59M not smoked: 221 Cigarettes. Saving me £ 59.85. I will now live longer by: 0Y 0W 0D 17H 44M. I Quit on the:. Monday, October 01, 2007 6:00:26 AM. Download This Quitmeter free from stayfagfree.com

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Ooooh and home baked!! oh yummy yummy :D can we share??? or will it be stale by the time it reaches here :(:confused:

The only time I bake it's for the school, rarely indulge myself :(

I just bought stuff to make a chocolate on chocolate cake. I am going to make this weekend to celebrate my 1 month victory!!!:) YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM!

Can't wait! Food is my new obsession!

Not smoked for: 0Y 3W 1D 3H 59M not smoked: 221 Cigarettes. Saving me £ 59.85. I will now live longer by: 0Y 0W 0D 17H 44M. I Quit on the:. Monday, October 01, 2007 6:00:26 AM. Download This Quitmeter free from stayfagfree.com

sounds yummy....:) i know what you mean food is also my new obsession, decreased my risk of cva, heart attacks etc by quitting the fags, increased my chances by being obese.. lol...oh hell...:)

Oh and of course!! >_< been talking to you in posts and forgot to bloody say!!

Welcome!! Bushmamma x x x x

~Buffy x x

Petrified cake!!!

Ooooh and home baked!! oh yummy yummy :D can we share??? or will it be stale by the time it reaches here :(:confused:

The only time I bake it's for the school, rarely indulge myself :(

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

We can pretend anyway! I love to bake. The store bought crap just isn't the same!

Thanks Buffy, My first official welcome... awwww:)

Wecome bushmama!

We can be obsessed and obese together! The good thing is we won't be smoking obese people:D

that was funny the way you worded that...lol would be difficult to smoke an obese person... ha ha

Bushmamma..

that was funny the way you worded that...lol would be difficult to smoke an obese person... ha ha

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

LOL! Yea it would be!

:D ewwwww I'll stick to home baked chocolate cake that I can eat on my own without the kids finding out :D

I decided:

I decided today to make cupcakes instead. Just got done making them. they smell delicious! I figured this way it's portion control! LOL:D

mmmmmmmmm Mary I can smell them from here, can u post the recipe on here with step by step instructions I never made a cake before all mine come from tesco lol:rolleyes:

allways remember as a child scraping every last bit of cake mix out of the bowl when my mum used to baked on:D

Not smoked for: 0Y 10W 0D 16H 28M not smoked: 2827 Cigarettes. Saving me £ 678.59. I will now live longer by: 0Y 1W 2D 10H 12M. I Quit on the:. 16 August 2007 23:30:00. Download This Quitmeter free from stayfagfree.com

Oh kitchy...

I do not make from scratch!:eek: It came from a box! Duncan Hines moist deluxe to be exact. My mom used to make from scratch and I used to help when I was a kid. I do however make cookies and pies from scratch during the holidays. I could send some of those if interested.:cool:

Day 26 and climbing!:D

Not smoked for: 0Y 3W 4D 4H 45M not smoked: 251 Cigarettes. Saving me £ 68.04. I will now live longer by: 0Y 0W 0D 20H 10M. I Quit on the:. Monday, October 01, 2007 6:00:26 AM. Download This Quitmeter free from stayfagfree.com

*giggle*

lol luxury pack mix hehehe x x x x

Shame on you Mary (oooh thats easier than typing overtheedge everytime! )

portion control rofl yeah right :rolleyes:

'Oooh just one more, they're only little :D'

till theres none left!! well a few cup cakes sound better than 1 whole cake I suppose!

Enjoy x x x

~Buffy x x

You may also like...