Day two

Hiya peeps,

I've promoted myself to the day to thread :-) I had about 2 hours sleep in the whole course of last night, and they took place between 6-8am this morning . not good. Am hoping tonight is easier. I'm still feeling ratty ... I don't feel like i've given up , I feel like i'm stopping til My next smoke. For some obscure reason my head just doesn't wana come to terms with the fact 'never again ' well Im going to try and get some work done , and I'll more than likely be popping back in shortly , with everything imaginable jammed in my mouth bar a smoke . oh hum!

Good luck . x

4 Replies

• Hay weldone you!!!!

it's hard to think 'never again' think 'just for today' the mind is able to cope better... I hope you can get to sleep... your body needs the rest to be able to repaire it's self.

Keepthe good work up! ;)

• Benite

Good on you.

I gave up the green and ciggies at the same time a 35 days ago.

Been doing great since then. I used to weed up in order to get a good nights rest. Then it started to not work anymore. Since quitting both I have had one bad nights sleep, but that was because my pregnant wife kept hogging the duvet. Bless her.

I kid you not when I say it takes me about 3 1/2 minutes to fall asleep now it's great.

But those are my benefits dude, you will have yours too and they come rolling in.

Keep up the good work

• Congrats on the promotion to day 2 ;)

• awww boudee, Im so sorry to hear of your heart ache . I cant really point the finger myself, as I've spent the past decade in a comatosed state, waiting and finding my next fix ........ Maybe she will eventually realise how institutionalised she has become to the weed? That's kinder how I went .

Thanks to everyone for all your kind words. It's strange how I sit 'hoping' that I make it , when the fate is ultimately only in my own hands.

X x X

You may also like...