Worried but excited!

Well, I found out on friday that im pregnant for the 3rd time! Ive had 2 previous miscarriages, but im hoping this will be 3rd time lucky! Ive been experiening some pain that feel exactley like,period pains, so naturally I am worried. Im trying my best to stay focused on the positives, like im feeling nauseous which I didnt before, my boobs feel huge, im weeing alot more than I remember. Im going to get in touch with my doctor tomorrow and hopefully get given a number for a midwife as I just really need some reasurance! I dont even know how far along I am as I was on the pill! The pains sometimes feel a bit fluttery and tingly, has anyone else experienced this? Any replies would be greatly appriciated!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations!

Just now, nausea is your friend!

Such a scary time, particularly in your circumstances. But it sounds like all your symptoms are on track. So relax, enjoy, and take it day by day.

Wishing you all the best

R x

• Congratulations!

I have the exact symptoms you have. My period pains are the worst I've ever had and I feel sick pretty much most of the time. I am going to see a doctor tomorrow to get reassurance.

You may also like...