Wired cravings 😣

Wired cravings 😣

I been craving for Edible dirt mud for so long And I can't seem to find a nice dirt, Whenever I go outside to look for it all I see is dirt filled With rocks or dead worms Eewww Yukk 😝 (Hate hate hate worms ) I need serious help because thinking about about dirt just gives me Headache and lots of droll πŸ˜‚

At the same time I don't want it to hurt my baby

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I think it's fairly common. Have a word with your midwife or doctor about it as they may recommend vitamin or mineral supplements. It's called pica.

• Don't worry yourself about it! I craved wall plaster and it turned out I was really quite anaemic, so make sure you get some blood tests done and I'm sure you'll find the root cause. I'd suggest resisting temptation though, I know it's difficult but it's the only way to be safe x

• Thank you I'll make sure I get the blood test done by next week.

• When my mum was pregnant with me she craved charcoal! Definitely agree with these ladies, ask your midwife about it. 😊 x

• I also crave Charcoal but I stop myself from eating it

I'm so over protective About my baby

• Bless you! I craved cheese when I was pregnant. Such a boring craving! πŸ˜† x

• Craving dirt/soil is a symptom of iron deficiency.

• Avoid having any dirt/soil ever as it may contain toxoplasmosis which can harm the baby. Get some good pregnancy supplements, iron should be in these too.

You may also like...