Crimble wishes: Hello people Finished the blats of... - MPN Voice

MPN Voice
5,706 members7,845 posts

Crimble wishes

amhann
amhann

Hello people

Finished the blats of radiotherapy last week for ‘c’ no 2 + (other than possibly overdoing things to get crimble sorted) still upright, (assume the ET still behaving, with the other having been beaten into submission for the time being) and pretty much ok - get left alone till end of jan now (hurrah).

I wanted to wish you all a very happy xmas + new year - for those of you who are stable , long may it continue - for those who are perhaps not so stable, I hope the new year brings improvement for you.

Hugs to all you wonderful people. Anne-Marie. xx

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Best wishes to you too Ann-Marie. I hope 2019 is a good year for you.

Love Sandy

Keep up the good work Anna gives us all hope when we read some good news, Happy Christmas and a Healthy New Year.

Sending love & hugs to you Anne-Marie,hope you have a wonderful christmas & you have a well deserved break over the holiday.Hope 2019 brings you better health & well being. Atb,tina.x🤗

That’s great Ann-Marie, you must have time off for good behaviour! Wishes of a healthy 2019 and E hugs. Aime xx😻😻

Best wishes Anne Marie. Hope 2019 is a positive year for you.

Mary x

Take good care of yourself, Anne Marie. Here's hoping that 2019 brings all good things to you.

Ki

Best Wishes for Christmas and all the Very Best for the New Year.

Peter xx

You may also like...