Desperate needing help

Hello, I was been diagnosed with migraine recently and having severe migraine attack for almost 2 weeks now. I never have a days without a tears. At the moment we still waiting for the reviews of all the doctors I have seen. We also go to eye clinic to try maybe or hopely it's eye problem. I am not good in taking any medications but if I cant tolerate the severe pain I take my tablet straightaway. My condition affects my life now specially my job and it makes me sad because I never wish to have this. The only person who will understand me is the person who have condition like me.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I am so sorry about you... i have the same problem ... i have been dealing with this from 2 months .... and it really tears you apart .... i have the pain at the back of my head .... i did cat scan ... which came normal ... many medicines bit no relief :( .... how did your pain start ... and where is it located most of the time .... ???

• You might want to talk to your doctor about trying some migraine preventatives like the one I take, Verapamil, it takes a few weeks to begin to work and you start at a low level then build till you begin to have fewer and milder migraines.

You may also like...