Sex headaches

favoredat44 7 minutes ago 0 Replies

Hi everyone as embarrassing as this may seem I would love to find some information that is very helpful.. I recently started having these really bad migraine headaches that only occur during sexual activities an worsens at the peak of orgasm.. I am not sure what to make of it other than it's become a huge problem.. I have an appointment to see my doctor to discuss this, but I'm wondering if anyone has any feedbacks on this subject..

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I suffer with this too. Started when I was 42, i am 50 now. I have spoken to my doctor who wasn't very helpful. Would love to know if anyone has any advice.

• Yes i am praying to find some solution

• I knew someone who used to have this problem. It stopped happening after a while. I think he learned to relax more, because it's all to do with tension.

Hope this helps.

• I am trying this been under a lot of stress also..

• you're not alone ... lots of folk get 'em. when I was younger I'd be *poleaxed. seems poss connected with a back of head blood vessel thing, but haven't read much sensible on the subject. rubbish advice, but if you ... 'take it a bit easier' I find they're generally avoidable. they *do come and go though. check your blood pressure in meantime.

• Thank you..am working on taking it easier..am sure finding out this is soo coming in many ppl

• Thank you just read it..

You may also like...