Fibromyalgia -- Reduction in Pain!!

LDN has helped reduce my fibro pain more than any other medication or treatment I have ever tried. And I tried everything!!! Pain clinics, trigger point injections, every alternative therapy available - nothing even came close to providing the relief that LDN has. I hope one day that every fibro patient will know of LDN and have the opportunity to try it. (I also love GYROTONIC as a form of movement for fibromyalgia!)

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Cindy,

I totally MUST AGREE with you. Fibromyalgia is forever, but LDN has made sleep so wonderful again. I am an advocate for LDN and try to explain,that flareups will happen, but cut by about 50%. Flareups last a few days vs a few months.

What a wonderful feeling to leave the couch and have your life back. Everybody could enjoy that.

Hugs ❤️

• Fantastic, TulipRose99! It is great to hear about your reduction in flare-ups from LDN! Have you seen the Stanford fibro study? With such a successful study it is sad that more fibro sufferers don't have knowledge about LDN.

• Hi Cindy,

It's incredible that you mentioned the Stanford Fibro Study ! After over a year of searching and finding Cymbalta(didn't help me), Savela and Lyrica, I really got frustrated. My son, who is a surgeon, graduated from Stanford School of Medicine.

Until my emails to him, he too, never heard of Fibro. I went to Stanford , sent to drug studies, typed in Fibromyalgia and found LDN. I was upset that it was approved and patented years before. I was able to start it within 2 weeks.

I also saw the video about what Fibro is and hope to meet Dr. Younger when I visit my son.

I go on Twitter and Pinterest to spread the word. I also am volunteering with LDN Trust, by calling drs in the U.S. To see if they want to be listed on the site. I believe in talking to people and most either have Fibro or family members do. I'm a walking

Tribute to this wonderful drug.

Have a beautiful weekend.

Hugs

• Wow! We have a lot in common. I am also a volunteer with the Trust and have called some doctors in the US! Quite interesting to speak with the docs! I have learned a lot by making those calls. Please let me know if you meet Dr. Younger. I saw on a PubMed search that he attended school in my neck of the woods. Thank you for continuing to spread the word about LDN. We need to keep it up. <3

You may also like...