Hep C Positive
512 members406 posts

Friday G & T without the alcohol

Friday G & T without the alcohol

Found this on a past foraging trip to TKMAX, I used to have 1 drink a week before getting sick (G&T) but gave up even before nurse said no alcohol as it made me ill. Anyway this is an organic, I class that as healthy😂 pick me up with juniper oil, lime & lemon NO gin but tasty substitute 😃😃 the 70% refers to the cocoa, little things make me smile, and keep me going, have a good weekend everybody, thinking of you

😍😍 nav 😘

6 Replies
oldestnewest

🙋🏻‍♂️You too,ido like a rummage in tk maxx mines a tetley decaf tea and a creme egg 😊

1 like

🙋🙋yes need a couple of hours for that store! I went after my ultrasound last year, 6 buses in all. 2 hrs in store and came oit with this & 3 pairs socks. that's a hep c brain for you 😂😂😂 Changed the day tho, any hospital visit I go a rummaging, by the time I'm home have forgotten the hospital, 😍😍😎

I got 3 pairs of Wolsey socks from their online shop, 6 quid reduced from 18,and there’s no slippage when wearing wellies 😊

Haha glad you said slippage not spillage 😂😂sorry must be all the painkillers making me more crazy than usual. love a wolsey bargain 😍

1 like

You have a good weekend too, chocolate looks lush, enjoy! 🌈

Thank you 😍😍

You may also like...