Hep C Positive
511 members402 posts

MIDWAY MAYHEM ON MEDS

Had a bad few days or so and as no help available, no response from liver nurse etc left to my own devices I came up with a new plan to cope with the effects of medication on my physical being: eat fat! I think maybe I took so poorly 😷 because I have no fat and am small so I guessed I should try high fat food. I eat alot but never fatty stuff, think it may be helping or maybe coz I've been in bed for about 4 days. 😂😂😂 Hats off to you all for taking it so well 😍

9 Replies
oldestnewest

You sayin my a***looks big 😊

1 like

Hahaha ah you just made me laugh 😂😂😂you're a star 🌟🌟

1 like

You too think you do have to dig deep mid way but then when you get past them few days your good then xx

1 like

That's how I am thinking. Def better than 4 days ago.

1 like

Get some full cream ice cream and choc sauce down you! Glad your benefiting from eating fat😟😂😂

2 likes

Hey babe I hope your doing a lot better your doing great! You should be proud of yourself! As I am of you❤️and from my end looks to me like you are taking it very well. Lots of love xxx

1 like

Hi honey bee and congratulations on getting your meds early 🎊🎊Time goes so quickly especially on maviret when you pop out the pill checker sheet, that alone makes the end so near. and very manageable 😍😍😍 enjoy your new year celebrations, love and peace xxx 🌞

Just a thought, how about coconut oil?

Yes I eat alot of that especially in my home made truffles 😍😍Yummy!

You may also like...