My lovely muddy rainy walks! : I had what can... - Health Walk

Health Walk
423 members โ€ข 596 posts

My lovely muddy rainy walks!

Agoodenough
AgoodenoughAdministrator
โ€ข8 Replies

I had what can only be described as a very muddy walk in the woods today. Lola was so muddy I was embarrassed to take her home so I am keeping her at my house until she shows some resemblance to the dog I had collected from her house earlier.

It has been such a rainy morning so got soaked this morning but this afternoon was bright and sunny although not sure how long it will last.

I took the photo just as I was getting back in the car, with most of these things itโ€™s not as vibrant as it was in reality. Ali ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ

8 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Wow that's an amazing rainbow. It's been a much better day here today and is just getting dark now whereas the last week or so it's been getting dark at around 15:30! Can't beat a good walk but I have to say I don't like getting soaked.

Agoodenough
AgoodenoughAdministrator
in reply to crazyfitness

It was lovely. I didnโ€™t mind getting soaked this morning but I wouldnโ€™t want to get two coats soaked in one day. I had a walk in the rain and then one in the woods. Iโ€™ve had such a lovely day! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ

It certainly was a lovely rainbow. I don't like getting soaked, I'd rather be cold and dry, I really do not like the rain. So glad you've had a good day though. :)

WOW... l love rainbows...Thanks for posting this one.

Agoodenough
AgoodenoughAdministrator
in reply to Mottsie

Thank you ๐Ÿ™

Hi Ali,

Wow, that is lovely! :-) Such a vibrant Rainbow. Yet I can see that the reality was even more vibrant, that must have been amazing to see. :-)

Zest :-)

Lovely photo Ali, Lola sounds a wonderful dog and enjoying getting muddy and being happy is a gift...๐Ÿ˜Š

Agoodenough
AgoodenoughAdministrator
in reply to Jerry

Thatโ€™s kind Jerry. Thank you!

You may also like...