TBI

It is a year since my accident and suffered a TBI with brain bleed, post concussion syndrom, tremor still extremely bad, also memory problems. The good news is that I am feeling positive and much better. Last year was such a difficult time so I am looking forward to a New Year and a healthier time. God Bless you all for your support and encouragement I know I could not have handled this alone. I wish you all a Brilliant and Healthier Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.

Love Liz

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • you two keep getting well xx

• Hi Liz, glad things are going well for you.K

• I'm helping myself to a chunk of those good wishes Liz. It's a fair exchange though............I hope your better days will get better still in 2016 !

Have a lovely Christmastime, Cat xx

• Hi Liz,

Good to hear your positivity, long may you continue to improve.

All the best for Christmas and the New Year : )

Angela x

• Hi Liz,

Best wishes for you to, for the festive period and New Year. Great to see the positivity, and don't claim to be rocket scientist, when I say, if you can, that attitude certainly helps your journey.

I am entering this period the most positive I have been since me TBI in June 08. I think the fact I am more comfortable with my speech, cognitive skills, and general well being certainly helps! 2016 is going tobe a G R E A T Y E A R!!!!!!

ALL The BEST to all of you! :)

You may also like...