Great day out

Hi all

It feels good not to be moaning for once

I took all your advice and had a full day out with family members to see the poppies in London

This is the first time in 15 months that I have spent a whole day away from my BI husband.

I have had a wonderful day & so has he, both missed the other, but then lovely to see each other when I got home

We DID need that time apart & hopefully having experienced it once, we will have the courage to do it again, thanks to help from a lovely support worker.

Will both sleep well tonight hopefully

Thanks for all your positive responses xx

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • So glad you enjoyed your day out :) the poppies are awesome in every respect.

Enjoy your sleep and start a new day with a light heart.

• I will, so much more positive now. Keep moving forward even if we do have backward steps as well.

• What a lovely, uplifting post, very very nice to read first thing. I'm delighted you both had such a positive day. Sometimes a bit of distance helps clear the mind and make everything seem fresher.

Good on ya. Best wishes,

Baron/Andy

• Time apart is essential in any close relationship and to spend yours visiting such a worthy and meaningful spectacle must have really lifted your spirits.

So pleased for you & best wishes to you both. xx

• Glad you had a good time.... a break is good for all concerned (even without a BI ;) ) and hopefully you will both feel confident and comfortable about making it a more regular thing

I am ever so slightly envious you got to see the poppies... I live in London but I am just not going to make it because of my tumbling antics....

Sweet dreams...

• They were amazing but Dick would have hated all the crowds & would have been terrified at the traffic

I said a thank you to both our grandfathers that fought.

He was so pleased if a bit emotional when I told him.

We both slept really well last night & today has been good?

Will really try to make some time apart more regular even if it takes a bit of organising!!! Xx

You may also like...