I have five autoimmune conditions and would appreciated help with these petitions:

Hi there.. so many of us appear to have thryoid problems... often undetected for years, and then saddled with a lack of treatment or choice even, let alone the unreliable tests:

Please think about signing these two petitions: I really need some help with them, it takes very little time to sign them and pass them on to others via, email, facebook, twitter or other forums. Thanks.

change.org/en-GB/petitions/...

and

change.org/en-GB/petitions/...

Thanks to those of you who care and take the trouble. Mary F x

18 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Both signed

Dave H.

• cheers

• signed!

• Thanks, and do please pass them on if you can x

• Both signed

• Thanks, and please pass on if you can x

• Both signed

• Thanks very much for being so active on this forum... people are also passing them on for signing elsewhere. thanks again x

• Done.

• great all the signing and passing on. this will help

• Done and thank you for initiating them

• Thanks so much, it helps... if they are passed on and ta for signing x

• Me too, as I have to support some one else who goes the extra mile so good for you Mary and good luck.

I know someone who has thyroid issues and that wasn't diagnosed until they had a heart attack, so know that you have a valid issue.

• Yes, and thanks for this: I am also floating this petition: Which replaces the UK one, which got to, 1.027. Dr Pal the Staffordshire Whistleblower has relaunched this petition, which is fast gaining a signature base. I have had some great care and some awful care... medics flag up treatment of patients and lose their careers and patients their care; This one also needs legs. AND THANKS x

change.org/petitions/health...

Mary F x

• Okey dokey I've signed this one as well.

• good... if we could make them all take off..,. that would be great... and thanks jerry for your kind help, much appreciated x

• All done,glad to help.

• Great, all these petitions need energy like yours, thanks. Mary F x

You may also like...