I am new to this forum and hopefully i will get support from members.
I'm having trouble in diagonstics. I am goingto different doctors but still unable to identify what it is. I'm experiencing below symptoms
1. Tinggling and pain in the lower legs ( both) some time worse and some time little ( but regularly) for last one year almost.
2. Some time pain in buttocks while sitting
3. earlier i also feel some numbness in the left arm but for couple of months it is ok.
4. Acidity , heartburn ,pain in stomach and center of chest.
5. some time blurry vision in the morning ..
Now iam feeling some headache and little ( very less) tingling in head.
I already been to spine doctor and he refeered me to neuro
already done MRI and Conduction study, MRI looks ok and Nerve conduction study reports will be discussed with me by doctor on next week.
for Acidity doctor advised me to use omeprazole for one month , it got better but i loss my weight.
i am not sure what is the problem and how i got all these , i am 42 year male
In short i feel ACIDTY and Pain in legs are connected ,
Can any one advise me some thing that support my treatment.