42 thinking about IVF with donor eggs abroad

My name is Debbie I'm 42 and really want a child

I live with my boyfriend who have 15 year old daughter from last relationship and i like when she come to our house and stay for a weekend. But as any woman I want to have my own children.

Unfortunately i was diagnosed with a malignant cancer of both ovaries

had a complicated operation to remove the ovaries and after chemotherapy and a course of treatment after chemo. It's absolutely ruined me

I know my life never will be fully happy without child

I'm considering Ivf with donor eggs somewhere abroad

Has anyone experienced the same?

I would be so glad to hear any opinion

with love Deb

11 Replies

• Hi, Deb! I know how it hurts..

It was the same for us until we finally applied for DE IVF. As a result my little son saw this world 8 months ago.

I'm 34. Have fallopian tubes blockage plus my eggs are of a very poor quality. The first consultant we saw suggested it to be IUI for us. As I'm young he believed there was the chance of conceiving with OE. Or just to make sure, I don't know. But we followed his advice and passed the procedure twice - with no result. He also was telling something about ICSI as the less invasive one before we apply for the serious DE. But we had no more trust in him and went to another one.

Next time it was Biotexcom fertility center in Ukraine. We defined the date for initial consultation by phone. Took all the necessary documents, made needed testes and came to the clinic for 1st app. From that time everything went ok, time flied and very soon we were going back home with our son on my board))

I have lots of info about the clinic, its programs and seems like their prices haven't changed up to this time yet. Anyway I can call and get to know about everything..

You can also read comments on biotexcom on the forum mother-surrogate.info.

Wish you good luck X

• Hello Angeleee

Sorry to hear about your faults

Can you please tell me more about clinic you used. How did you find them?

If it's ok to ask how much did you pay?

Thank you x

• Well, we've got to know about Biotexcom, Ukraine, on the forums. People have positive attitude towards it along with their success stories. This is what we've got firstly about the clinic.

They have been working in the area for 10 years.

They carry out about 950-1000 egg donation programs per year.

Their success rate is about 75%.

They are ISO certified.

They have no age limits, only health ones.

They carefully screen all their donors according to the highest European standards.

80% of their donors hold college degree.

As for the DE IVF programs, the info was given on the clinic's site. It's the following:

1 attempt - ECONOMY - 4900 euro in 1 installment after you sign the contract. In case selective reduction is needed we will be charged 1000 euro additionally.

2 attempts - DOUBLE - 6900 euro in 2 equal installments. Selective reduction is covered by the package price.

5 attempts - GUARANTEED SUCCESS - 9900 euro in 2 equal installments. In case of 5 negatives they refund the money paid. Selective reduction is covered by the package price as well.

We chose progarm#3 for its guarantee and did right as time showed.

Feel free to ask everything you'd like. Hugs, dear, and baby dust soon Xxx

• Hi De

I have not been through what you have but am I was told I was infertile from age 18 and 41 now had 3 natural pregnancies which ended in 2 mc and 1 eptopic, had 4 failed fresh private cycles of IVF and all BFN.

Our last attempt is to have DE abroad so we are now preparing to go soon as we have been matched with a donor.

I say you will always wonder if you don't try.

Good luck babes xxx

• Hi Tamtam1

Can you please tell me where are you going for your IVF? What clinic?

Thank you and good luck too

• Hi, I am very sorry that you are going though all of this. Some friends of mine underwent ivf treatment at Polish clinic Invi**ta and have been happy with service and prices. Clinic also offers de programs. Good luck

• Hello nicknick

Thank you for advice

• Good luck with yr treatment xx

• Hey girls

I have a bad news. Call to the clinic and doctor said my stimulation can harm me and there is a very high rick of relapse. I'm highly not recommend IVF but They suggested surrogacy. I never really thought about it before but now it may be my only option for us. I call the clinic you all mentioned biotexcom and the lady i talk to explain me all the risks and possibilities. The only problem i have to be married to apply for surrogate program.

Me and my partner talk about it. It is cost more than we plan to pay for IVF but i'm not going to give up. Right now we are choosing a wedding day.

Hopefully it would not take long.

Feeling stresed but exited at the same time

• Hello Deb! I'm glad to read you are not going to give up! My congratulations with your wedding. I hope you'll become parents soon! I had de ivf in biotexcom. I think you won't regret using this clinic. I gave birth to beautiful healthy girl two years ago. The clinic has modern equipment and professional doctors. The clinic provided us with all needs. We were met in the airport by taxi driver. Then the taxi carried us across Kiev and to the clinic. We had an English-speaking manager. She translated everything for us and answered our questions. The clinic provided us with comfortable apartment and food supply. We were worring about nothing, but de ivf procedure. Our doctor assigned the treatment plan for us. Also she gave us all needed instructions. We have no claims at all! I wish you all the best with your procedure!

• Hi BurSu! How's your surrogacy going? Hope to hear some news from you. I've learned about Ukrainian BioTexCom here, on this forum. My dh and I were ttc for a long time. We’ve tried different treatments and ivf. Unfortunately nothing gave result. That was a difficult time for our family. It was hard to return to new efforts and go back to clinics, because there were only disappointment and distrust inside. We decided to give biotexcom a chance, because as I've read this clinic helps even in the most severe cases. We are in the beginning of our journey now and it's hard for me to judge is this clinic is really good. At this exact moment I'm satisfied. Let's see what comes out!