** Sensitive post ** OTD - BFP!!! - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,353 members30,961 posts

** Sensitive post ** OTD - BFP!!!

Hi guys. Yayyyy ! It’s a BFP for us on my OTD!!!! I literally took these photos straight away peeing on them! Haven’t slept for hours been so nervous!

I know there’s so far to go and so many hurdles to overcome, but for now I’m going to be ecstatic with our result!

Wishing everyone the best in their situations. Love Laura xx

118 Replies
oldestnewest

Yayyy!!! So happy for you!! Yes a long way to go but it’s so exciting 🤗 enjoy it!! Xxx

Ps. Off to Portugal tomorrow - can’t wait and when I’m back will need to have my TSH levels checked and possibly take some meds and then be ready for FET in November - so relieved I’ve waited as I’m having a really stressful time at work so hoping by then things will settle.

Keep us updated on everything! 😘

1 like

Thanks lovely, you have yourself an amazing time. Enjoy yourself you deserve it, treat yourself well and have a good blow out. That’s not too good about work, positive that it takes your mind off it but not for stress. You have a lot on your plate with work. X x x x

1 like

Wow! Huge congratulations, what strong lines those are. I’ve started following you now so I can see your progress 👍 onwards and upwards! X

1 like

Thank you! Loved seeing your HCG results that’s brill! Eeek I hope so all fingers crossed. Xxx

That's such fantastic news! I am so pleased for you. Xx

1 like

Thank you Hun, a long way to go but brilliant news! X x

I’m so pleased for you, many congrats! 🎉🌈Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy. xxx

1 like

Thank you!! I have everything crossed for you on Friday, you’re doing so well not testing!! Well done xx

1 like

Yay!!!!! Amazing news!! Enjoy the amazing high. 😊 X

1 like

Thank you!! Hope your pregnancy is going well, have you had your viability scan? X x

1 like

Yes I had earlier than planned at exactly 7 weeks as I had a pretty big bleed but thankfully all was OK! They found a hematoma on the ultrasound so it explained the bleed. Since then we paid for a reassurance scan at just over 9 weeks as still waiting on my first midwife appointment, again thankfully everything was good. I absolutely know how hard it is to relax but enjoy the different milestones 😊

You have your BFP so really enjoy it and I'm wishing you so much luck and positive thoughts for a healthy happy pregnancy x

I am trying sooo much to enjoy the experience, I am just terrified! So glad everything is ok with you. Wow good luck and how exciting your first midwife appointment. Just brilliant. Xxx

1 like

Amazing. Congratulations. Enjoy and be ecstatic. Xxx

1 like

Thank you! Hope you have your next cycle so soon xxx

Congratulations. Enjoy today! xx

1 like

Thank you so much! Not long for you 😃 xx

1 like

Congratulations Laura!

1 like

Lovely news about your scan, so good. Take care and look after yourself. X x x

Congratulations fantastic news!!xx

1 like

Congratulations fantastic news!!xx

1 like

Thanks lovely, I really hope you got some hope from the article. You deserve such good news 🤞 xx

1 like

Thanks yes it gave me hope, in a positive frame of mind at the moment so hopefully that’ll continue xx

Good for you, just give yourself time. Wishing you all the best hun xxx

1 like

Incredible!! That’s such lovely news to hear this morning xxx

1 like

Yayyyy! Thanks lovely! Hope all is progressing well with your frozen transfer xx

1 like

Thank you! They’re still on ice and we have an appointment next week to see what the next steps are 🤞🏼 xxx

Eek good luck! Let us know xxx

1 like

Yaaaay my heart is so happy to see this this morning I’m genuinely thrilled for you both well done and good luck as your little bean grows I’m rooting for you both to be happy and health for the remainder of your journey look after you both xxx

1 like

Thank you so much lovely. You are the cutest ever, you’re so caring and genuine. I wish nothing but the best for you, if anything deserves positive news you do. You are such a sincere person and you’ll make the best mum ever. X x x

1 like

🥰🥰🥰🥰

1 like

Those lines are soooo strong! Fantastic! Congrats again lovely xx

1 like

Yay!! I know they’re dark aren’t they woo. Thank you hun! Made up so happy. Xxx

So happy for you!!!! 😊 Congratulations ❤

1 like

Thank you! Super made up ! Wishing you all the best for your OTD and for your sticky baby. x x

1 like

😘 thank you!

1 like

Congratulations so pleased for you Xx

1 like

Thank you!! Hoping for all the best for you hun X x x

Yesss!!! Congratulations!!🎉🎉 just take time to relax and enjoy xx

1 like

Thank you! Absolutely made up. Have you had your scan date yet? Mine is 21st eeek! X x x

Yes mine is the 20th. So exciting and nerve wracking at the same time! Also have registered with midwife service via GP and my first appointment is on the 21st. Makes it start to feel real! Xx

Did you call your GPs, I want sure whether I would before my scan I wasn’t sure! Omg starting to be more real. I know it’s so scary! I booked a private scan 14th just because I am so nervous wracked with anxiety and worry!! Doesn’t get easier hey. Xxx

I wasn’t sure either but I rang gp to check and they said to register now as they’ll need to book in the first appointment (apparently usually between 8-12weeks). Plus it made me feel bit more reassured knowing it was in the diary 😀Xx

Wow what beautiful dark lines! Congrats!

1 like

Aw thank you, eek I know they’re super dark yay! Good luck for your transfer hun. X x x

❤️ Cracking strong lines too, congratulations x

1 like

Thanks lovely !! Just hoping for more and more positive news ! Hope your sickness is decreasing. Xx

1 like

How long until your first scan? I don't want to jinx it but I have felt much better today! x

Aw that’s good, lol yes don’t say it too loud! It’s 21st August 😬 xxx

1 like

Exciting! I look forward to hearing your update x

1 like

Thank you lovely. Let us know how you progress wishing you all the best in the world xx

1 like

Congrats! great news! 😊🙌 xx

1 like

Ooh thank you! Good luck on your ivf journey we’re always here for advice and support! Xxx

Oh bless you! Thank you 🤞❤ xxx wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy x

1 like

Thanks so much xxx

Huge Congratulations, it is your time now. Celebrate as the hardest part is over sending you the very best of luck going forward x

1 like

Cheers Hun! Hoping for a massive BFP for you! When’s your 3dt OTD? Excited for you xx

1 like

You must be on cloud 9 😀. Thank you I hope so, OTD is 13/08 my Clinic make you wait 15 days 🙈

I am sooo happy. Doesn’t seem real yet! Don’t think it will for a while hey. Aw I have absolutely everything crossed for you Hun xxx

Congratulations amazing news for you!! So happy for you 🎉🎉 and strong lines too xxx

1 like

Yayyyy thank you!! I know super dark hey woo. Good luck for your second cycle keep us updated! Xx

1 like

Definitely will keep you updated :) and they are very aren’t they eeek can’t wait to keep hearing your updates too xxx

Aw thanks so much, really kind. I will post more ! Look forward to hearing from you lovely xx

1 like

Congratulations hun xx

1 like

Much appreciated hun, thank you a lot! Good luck with your transfer, when’s your OTD? So exciting!! Xxxx

1 like

Thank u hun my OTD is on 6 aug ...I’m so nervous 😬 that sometimes I think not to even test xx

Omg that feeling where you’re like I don’t want to test but I have to because you’re scared of the outcome! I know what you mean!! 😬 . You’ve not got long to go, even though every day feels like an eternity hey?! X x x

Huge congrats Laura - that is a VERY strong line. Baby is snuggled in deep! Happy for you ❤️

1 like

Aw thank you so much!! Wishing you all the luck in the world, and praying positive news just keep your OTD in sight ! Keep us updated. Xx

Amazing - congratulations!!! 💖💖

1 like

Thanks lovely !! Got everything crossed for your transfer, when’s your OTD? Wishing the best for you. Xx

1 like

Blood test for me on Monday morning 🙈 no early testing for me, I cant bare to! This 2WW has been full of ups & downs, it’s certainly an experience 😆

Thank you so much, time will tell💞🤞🏼xxx

You’re so good not early testing well done! It’s one of the worst waits ever hey. O god all my fingers crossed for you!!! I’ll be thinking of you Monday. Xxx

1 like

Thank you 😇xxx

1 like

Congratulations this is great news xx 🎊🎉👏🏻

1 like

Thank you a lot. I really am so sorry for your loss, give yourself time to grieve and please look after yourself and be kind to yourself. Thinking of you Hun X x x

Thanks hun, means a lot xx

1 like

Congratulations that’s fantastic news x x

1 like

Cheers Hun, thanks a lot! I have everything crossed for you on Friday I’m really willing for you. Keep positive lovely. Xxxx

1 like

Thank you that’s so sweet of you 😊 x x

1 like

Yay Laura that’s amazing news I’m so happy to hear that! Go and celebrate it!

1 like

Aw thank you so much! Means a lot. Really hope you have a next great cycle lovely. Keep us updated! Xxx

Wow such a strong positive! Massive congratulations, really happy for you 😁 xx

1 like

Thank you that it really nice, hope things are going well for you Hun. X x x

1 like

Amazing! Super happy for you. I can feel the joy all the way over in Greece! lots of love. Enjoy! xxx

1 like

Thank you hun!!! Super happy eeek. Long way to go but made up. Did you decide how many embryos yet!? Good luck for whatever you decide I have absolutely crossed for you over here in rainy/muggy/sporadic England!! Lol xxxx

1 like

Yeah I'm gonna go 4. Docs recommendations. So the 2WW will be a doozy! One or two or none... least we know we've always given it our best shot. All we can do. Can't wait to hear what your bloods say! xxx

Fair dos why not! Exactly , you’re giving it the best shot hun and that’s the best way to go. I don’t have bloods in my clinic! But I’m thinking of asking my regular gp for them just in case xx

1 like

Yeah I reckon seeing those numbers double every few days will help keep me sane! If I’m lucky enough to get w BFP! Xx

Defo. O god I am thinking of you and your 4 beautiful miracles xxx

1 like

Wow Laura what strong lines you have!!! Congratulations xxxxxxx

1 like

Thank you!! I hope it’s a good indication of things to come! Thanks Hun hope you’re getting on well with your bump xx

1 like

Congratulations lovely, that is wonderful news. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy 💜💜

Thank you so much. Really kind of you. I’m just hoping each day to come and go smoothly now, it feels like the real anxious part. Hope you’re well and being kind to yourself. xx

I'm doing ok, thanks for asking. I can imagine the anxiety and worry must be difficult, but all you can do is take each day as it comes.

Sending you loads of positive thoughts and wishes 💜💜

Thank you for that advice I will definitely try. Hope you’re well. X x x

1 like

Brilliant news. Congratulations 😊 x

1 like

Thank you lovely! Good luck on starting your meds yay! Xxx

1 like

I know. I’m so pleased to be taking yet more expensive drugs 😂...unfortunately it’s coinciding with the start of my house extension. I’m hoping it’s a bit like grand designs, every time I watch that programme someone gets pregnant during their build 😂🤞 xx

Haha it’s a crazy rollercoaster isn’t it! Oh wow it will hopefully be a good omen!!! OMG fingers crossed lol!!! Xx x x

Congratulations! Xx

1 like

Thank you Hun, hope you’re doing a little better. Be kind to yourself you’ve been through so much xxx

1 like

I’m doing good. Feeling a lot better head wise. It really helps seeing positive posts. As if gives you hope xx

Aw love. Big hugs. Anything can do, just shout. Anyone to talk to, always here. I know and one day it will happen for you you deserve positive news xxx

aww amazing news.. massive congratulations..enjoy every moment xo

1 like

Yay thank you lovely!! Wishing you all the best, when’s your OTD?? Keep us updated!! Xx

Mine is 10tg August thank you very much xo

Amazing news, congrats

1 like

Thank you lovely and everything crossed for you on Sunday. I’ll be thinking of you xxx

Best news ever!! Congratulations lovely!! Xx

1 like

Aw thank you, I am really made up. Good luck on your second cycle keep us updated on your progress! Xxx

1 like

amazing news, congratulations. xx

1 like

Yayyyy thank you!! And to you and your beautiful 20 weeks scan!! Many congratulations xx

Amazing news congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you lovely!!! Congratulations on your BFP amazing news ! Yay xx

Love it!!! Congratulations ❤️❤️❤️

1 like

Aw thank you!!! Amazing news on your 20 week scan it’s lovely news. Xx

Huge congratulations 😍

Huge congratulations absolutely lovely news! Yes a long way to go but it so exciting!! So pleased for you xx

You may also like...