Hello to all- sensitive post - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
19,824 members31,654 posts

Hello to all- sensitive post

strong-girl
strong-girl
5 Replies

Hello all

It’s been awhile since Iv been here but I hope u r all well, Iv still been reading all your posts and smile with all the good news and understand all the sad news

I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and still feel so unsure about the situation, the worry never goes and Iv not really let myself get excited thou when I buy baby cloths and feel it kick I thank god he allowed for this to happen

I lost hope at one point never thought this would happen but remember my strong family the time will come when u will feel those kicks in ur stomach, we r strong believe in urself love urself xxx

Lots of love and baby dust

5 Replies
oldestnewest
destiny121

Congratulations.... I’m 28 weeks and still worry everyday and thank god for each day that passes. Wishing you a healthy baby and an easy delivery my dear.... good luck xxx

1 like
strong-girl

Thank u hope it goes well for u 2x

Hidden
Hidden

So lovely to hear from you. Positive stories give us hope we'll get their one day. x

1 like
strong-girl
strong-girl
in reply to Hidden

I know how u feel I used to read the positive story’s and they gave me hope I never thought I’d get that but there is light at the end of the tunnel

DianeArnold
DianeArnoldAdministrator

Hi strong-girl. You will be fine I'm sure. Not too far to go now, so happy rest of pregnancy and an easy labour. Thinking of you. Diane

1 like

You may also like...