Had another scan today and have been told I only have two follicles that are at a decent size despite my meds having been upped several times over last few days. They’re confused as to why this is as my BMI and ovarian reserve are ok. They said options were to continue with injections and see how things go in hope that two follicles continue to grow and others might catch up then egg collection on Monday. Or to cancel this cycle and start again on a higher dose.
Spoke to my husband and we decided to continue with the injections - I’ll have another scan on Friday and make final decision about whether to go ahead with this cycle.
Has anyone had a similar experience? I’m quite reluctant to cancel the whole cycle but maybe it’d be better given low number of follicles? But it only takes one good egg and I’m not getting any younger and there’s no guarantee my body would respond differently on a higher dose from the start of another round...
Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Hope you’re all doing ok x