Fertility Network UK
17,282 members27,735 posts

Oh yay got a BFP. 😁☺️❤️

Never thought that I would read those words or see that test. Am so over the moon 😁😀. My husband and I both are!! Eeeeee

Thank you so much for all of your words of wisdom and support.

Now on to the next bits. What ever that is☺️

70 Replies
oldestnewest

Wonderful! Congratulations x

1 like

Thank you! X

What Fantastic News!!! Congratulations. Really happy for you. Enjoy every moment. Stay blessed xx

1 like

Thank you muchly good advice. Def will do can’t take anything for granted a. Truely am blessed. Best wishes for u x

Massive congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you ☺️x

Congratulations!! Did you have many ‘symptoms’ before your BFP? X

1 like

Thank you. No didn’t have any until day 8&9pt where had some cramps otherwise nothing. Starting to feel a bit rough now but that whether that pregnancy related who knows😊 best wishes for u x

1 like

Wonderful news. Delighted for you. Good luck for a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

1 like

Thank u Hun. I hope it will go that way too. Wishing u the best. Hope u get urs soon xx

Thank you ☺️ x

Oh thats fantastic 🎉. Congrats xxx

1 like

Thank u. Am v pleased. But surreal at mo ☺️

1 like

Congratulations xxxx

1 like

Thank you! X

Congratulations!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻xxx

1 like

Thank you. Is a def 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Amazing, congratulations x

1 like

Thanks. Def amazing. ☺️xx

1 like

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you !!xx

Congratulations!!xx

1 like

Thank you. All the best xx

1 like

Hi Dreamingofbaby. There you go! Well done both of you. Get that scan booked so you get to meet your little ” bean”. Diane

1 like

Thank you Diane oh that b soo exciting!! Yep ringing clinic tomorrow and hopefully book in a 6 week scan is that right? Funny or not funny enough we worked out 6 weeks today is 1st April-April fools day😏but hopefully it no April fools here☺️ thanks. X

Yes 6-7 weeks is just fine. Definitely no April fool, just a perfect little “bean”. Thinking of you. Diane

1 like

Huge congratulations xoxo

1 like

Now the real worrying starts lol 😂 congratulations xx

1 like

Ha ha indeed it does. B all worth it though ☺️ best wishes xx

Congrats xxxx

1 like

Thank you! Xx

Congratulations xx

1 like

Thanking you xx

Wow!!!!! Congrats xxxxx

1 like

Eeee I know. Thanks xx☺️

Congratulations! Xx

1 like

Thank you🙌🏻🙌🏻xx

Ah lovely, congratulations xx

Amazing news well done. Lots of hugs and luck. Did you have any symptoms? I'm on the two week wait and no symptoms xx

Heya. Thank u!! Nope no symptoms at all really so def not uncommon. Got bit of cramps but ok otherwise. Oh n lots of vivid dreams though unsure if related. Best wishes for 2ww is agonising wait but worth it Good luck hope y get ur bfp☺️xx

1 like

Congratulations hun. Wishing you a, happy healthy pregnancy 💗🤗😘

Thank you that kind of u. I hope so too☺️ take care. Xx

1 like

congratulations! You deserve this and enjoy every moment x

1 like

Thank you. V kind of u. Never thought it wud happen in shock def but loving it☺️ xx

woooooo hooooooo huge congrats xxxx

1 like

I know big woohooo indeed so pleased. Thank you!!

did you have any symptoms?we got our 5th otd tomorrow..shitting ourselves..we have never seen those words😢xx

1 like

Hey nope hardly any symptoms at all so def surprised. Not that many at mo either thou know they will come☺️

Oh huge good luck to u so hope it happens. Sounds like u have amazing determination which I believe pays off in the end. All the best be thinking of u☺️

1 like

Congratulations to you both and all the best for your pregnancy xx

1 like

Thank you muchly ☺️x

Amazing! Congratulations xx

Congratulations 😁xxx bet your over the moon ! I'm a week behind you as we found out were pregnant 8 days ago .. we are booked in for our scan next week when are you having yours ?xx

1 like

Congrats too yep next week too. Did find out 2ws ago too. Was ahead of myself☺️. Next tues 13th got mine. How bout u? Can’t come soon enough am bit worried as not having a lot of symptoms. Some here and there but hopefully that k. How bout u? X

Haha 😂ours is the same day .. Tuesday the 13th 😊.. im the same not having a lot of symptoms also ... I keep wondering if I'm having a optopic pregnancy again as already had one 3 years ago but that's me and my head just doing over time lol xxx

Haha how cool. Glad to hear am not only one with no symptoms hardly. Oh fingers crossed for both of us things be ok. Sure they will. It hard if had that experience and understandable worry but gotta have hope all can do☺️. Best wishes. Hope all goes well. Hope to hear from u after☺️xx

Yes fingers crossed chick and best wishes to you too ..good luck for the 13 th .. speak soon xxx

1 like

Forgot to say yes we've known for about 2 weeks now . I just can't wait for the scan to show everything is in the right place ect then will hopefully feel more positive 😊xx

1 like

Me neither. Keep counting the days and looking at my app hoping it all As should be. Sure be ok. Right off to work I need to go. Take care xx

Amazing news congratulations xx

1 like

Thank you!!x

Congratulations xx

Thank you ☺️x

You’re welcome xx

Congratulations 😀 xxx

Thank you xx

1 like

Congratulations! It's an amazing feeling isn't it.

1 like

It is indeed thank u!! X

Hiya 😁how did you get on today ?xx

She posted earlier ☹️ xoxo

1 like

Thank you. I didn't realise 🙁... sending lots of love her way xx

You may also like...