Second time Lucky?? BFP!! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’šโ˜˜โ˜˜โ˜˜

So took a test today 14dpt 5FET and to my utter delight got a BFP. Me and DH are so delighted to have gotten this far again but r celebrations were certainly more subdued this time as we had an ectopic last time.

So we begin another 2WW until we get our scan to make sure our Embie growing nicely in the right place this time!

Same time I sure am gonna savour this moment. Thanks so much to you ladies for keeping me sane. So lovely to see all the BFP s today xxx

38 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations to you.

hope your embie is in the right place, good luck and hope your 2ww for the scan comes round quick xx

• Thanks you so much X

• Lovely news, massive congratulations xxx

• Congratulations lovely xxxx

• And to you!! Looks like we BFP buddies!! X

• Yep defiantly, we can keep each other sain until our scan xxxx

• Oh totally , let the craziness part 2 commence x

• Wonderful news and good luck for your scan. Xx

• Great news! I'm sure it will be an anxious time for you both now but just want to wish you all the best!xx

• Thanks xx

• Congratulations!! I thought the tww was bad but this tww between a bfp and scan is horrendous!! Wishing the next tww will fly by for you x

• Thanks so much , but yeah let the real lunacy start!! Not long till r scan , nearly there xxx

• What fantastic news!! Wishing you all the best x

• Xx

• Congratulations!! I can understand your hesitation, I found the 2ww to my first scan to be harder than the original 2ww (mc last year).. but it was so worth the agony lol ๐Ÿ˜ All the best to all of you including the growing embie!! xoxo

• Amazing news, congratulations!! Xx

• Congratulations xx

• Congratulations, amazing news xx

• Wishing you much happiness and a safe and healthy 9 months. Congrats!

• Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ.. Great news... Xx

• Hi, Congratulations fantastic news so pleased for you. I thought it was 7 weeks to have a scan? X

• 7 weeks the norm alright but because r last one was ectopic we need an earlier scan to make sure it's not another one as they can be dangerous and if u have had one r chances of having another are increased but still small, so we just preying all ok X

• I hope all is ok for you x good luck with the scan xx

• Whoop!! Congrats mama best wishes for your scan xxxx

• Excellent stuff. Well done!!!

• Congratulations! All the best x

• Awww congratulations lovely!! That's brilliant news I will have everything crossed you carry on to have a safe and healthy pregnancy xxx

• congratulations, thats fantastic news !

• Huge congrats this is great news xxx

• Brilliant news! Congratsssss ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ

• Congratulations x

• Ahhh Congratulations!! Can I ask was it as FET or Fresh cycle? Did you just have the one embie transferred? It will all be fine - think positively!

• Thank you so much, it was an FET and I just had the one transferred! What stage are you at? X

• After 4yrs ttc with NHS(haha) we had success through IVF in 2014 and had 4 embies frozen. We went for a FET at the end of Jan this year and placed 2 embies in - the other 2, 1 failed the thawing and 1 wasnt viable). But BFN after 2ww so gutted and now have to start all over again. I remember the joys of getting that BFP and feeling like I could explode with happiness - Im lucky that my parents have offered to pay for us this time but freaking out if that fails too - hoping around August we will try again as that month worked last time!

• Congratulations!! I've just got my BFP too so am in this horrid wait for the scan which is at 7 weeks. Gonna think positive. Best of luck for yours xx

• Massive congrats and please god this 2 ww flies now, postive thought all the way xx

• Yay. Congrats. Awesome news xx

• Congratulations!! Fab news xxx

You may also like...