Quadraplegic Cerebral Palsy

My grand daughter Sophie is now 12 yrs old. She was born with CP due to hospital negligence.Sophie has just had spinal surgery and leg surgery and can only see and hear, nothing else for herself. Her mum does everything else for her 24/7,365...

Sophie has to have a special air bed which is costing my daughter a lot of money to run, plus electric suction pump and electric hoists throughout the house.

My question is can my daughter get any help towards all this extra electricity costs?

She is a single parent and her other child has ADHD. Any help will be appreciated.

Janet Thompson - Grandma