LUNG BIOPSY: Good afternoon dodgy... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
45,394 members • 53,269 posts

LUNG BIOPSY

Gingerapple
Gingerapple

Good afternoon dodgy people😁😉🤗

I was in hospital for my lung biopsy on Thusday, 16th, and it's quite nerve wracking being there and having to stay overnight, amidst the Covid-19 areas. I have to wait now, 7-10 days for the results, I'm always praying it'll have been stabbed, disturbed and will disappear again, 26mm...🤔as long as this has not been biopsied the tumour in my breast cannot be handled. Stuck 5 months indoors and faced with all this and having to be in hospital(s,) just drives me nuts!!🤪🤤🤯But there's no avoiding this one😝Anyway, please give a thought to me and if anyone prays👍🏽🙏🏽❤Thank you.

Have a great day and enjoy some good breathing 🤗

Always, love Bev xxx

104 Replies
oldest • newest

Keeping everything crossed for you Ginger, its an awful experience I can relate, thoughts and wishes for perfect healing and healers around you including the medical profession.

Keep in touch

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Bkin

Thank you Bkin,

I'll keep you posted 🤗🌹

Definitely thinking of you Bev and wishing you better days ahead. Love and hugs. Xxx😍😃🌈

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to sassy59

Thank you, you're always there for me!🤗

sassy59
sassy59 in reply to Gingerapple

🤗🌹🌻😍😘❤️

Damon1864
Damon1864Volunteer

Praying for you Bev hope everything goes well. Have a lovely day and stay safe 😊 Bernadette xx xx 🌈

🌈 Thank you so much, Bernadette !! 😊

Praying for you Bev 🙏❤️☀️

Thank you, that will ht help meğŸ¤—ğŸŽˆğŸŒ¹

Pentreath
PentreathVolunteer

What an awful time you are having. Everything crossed for a good result from the biopsy.

Thank you Pentreath! You're very kindğŸ¤—ğŸŽˆğŸŒ¹

Always positive vibes ready for you spicey fruit Bev and i am sorry that covid has dragged out what must be a very worrying time for you.but now stabbed and probed and about to be evluated lets hope the good times are coming back soon for you.

Best wishes Ski's and the Scruffy one. :) x

Thank you dear Skis, always there with your positive vibes, a blessing you are! Yes, I'm geared up and raring to get these things over with. Hugs for you and the Scruffy one. ..😁😊🌹👍🏽

I'll keep everything crossed ☺️ I can understand how you felt being close to the Covid ward. I went to A&E last week and was nervous just walking past one. Hope your results are ok.👍🌹🌹🌹🌹

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Pantani

Thank you Pantani,

Yes, it's very easy to worry when you're right there. I hope the result will be good, I need this lung😔😊🌹

I’m praying for you .

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Oshgosh

Thank you Oshgosh!!🤗🌹

Praying for you Bev, Just finished my Phone Consultation (3.30pm) with my Consultant Amy.

I was at My Local Hospital Thursday 16th for a Cancer Growth on my Arm. May have to wait 4 months for them to remove it. Amy said she would try and intervene & hurry it along, but with This Virus, They can only do what they Can. In the meantime, you take Good care and We will be thinking & Praying for you Hun. Much Love . C. XXXX

sassy59
sassy59 in reply to Hacienda

Wishing you well dear Carolina. Xxx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Hacienda

Aw Caroline,

Once the immune system is compromised we just end up with bits to repair or cut out😔I always said I wanted to leave this earth not fit but a little bit broken🤔Thank you for your prayers, hon, I really need this lung intact.

Thinking of you, hugs 🤗🤗🌹❤🙏🏽

What an ordeal. Hoping for good news for you.

Kate xx

Thanks Kate,

I need all the help I can get😊👍🏽🌹❤

Fingers crossed Gingerapple, wishing you a good result xx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Patsy164

Thanks Patsy,

With all my good friends here there'll be real positive energy!!😊👍🏽

It has been an awfully long wait for you. Everything is crossed for you Bev. The very best for a good outcome and you can get a successful treatment started soonest.

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to 2greys

Thank you so much 2greys!

This is what I need, either they are nothing or I can get sorted with treatment to help me.

Thank you, 2greys👍🏽😊

Sending lots of positive thoughts Ginger. A nerve wracking time for you.⚘

Thank you sweet person, Angelagone?

Thank you for the positive thoughts!ğŸ‘ğŸ½ğŸŽˆğŸŒ¹

I like how you put a question mark after the sweet person....🤣

🤣🤣Yes, I just wondered if I read that correctly, and thought 'where has Angela gone'🤔😔😳In any case you are still a sweet personğŸ¤—â¤ğŸŽˆğŸŒ¹ğŸ‘ğŸ½

All the best Gingerapple! Hopefully it will be good news :)

Thank you Guy_Incognito 🤗👍🏽

With all the support I'm getting on here it will help me throughğŸŽˆğŸŒ â¤

Thinking of you Spicy Other Bev 🕊 I will pray for you 💐 There’s never a good time to have to be in the hospital but this must be especially difficult.

Wishing you all the best for your results. 🌈

Thank you Hufflepuff ğŸ¤—ğŸŽˆ

Yes, truly, fighting a blind battle! Very scary.

Have a good day, hug, spicy Bev xxxğŸ¤—ğŸŒ¹â¤ğŸŽˆ

Hi Bev. I can only imagine how stressful all this is for you. I hope to goodness things will turn out Just fine. Please keep us updated. I am thinking of you. Lots of love and hugs.

Cas xx ğŸ€ğŸžğŸŒ¿ğŸ

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Caspiana

Good morning Cas,

Thank you for your thoughts 🤗

I'm coping though, it seems pretty surreal, I suppose.

Thank you for your dear support ❤🌹

I'll keep you posted.Big hugs, I hope you're well ğŸŽˆğŸ¤—ğŸŒ¹

Hope it all goes well, Good luck x

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Cade1

Thank you Cade1👍🏽❤

Love, prayers and hugs at this difficult time. Thinking of you lots. Good vibes and luck. xx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to kenta

Thank you Kenta, very much appreciated, hug, Bev👍🏽❤

Praying for you xx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to mydogs

Thank you so much mydogs👍🏽❤

Praying for good news Ginger 🙏 and sending you a hug 🤗.

Lucy.

Thank you Lucy, I so much appreciate your hug and support🤗👍🏽❤

It’s the powerlessness isn’t it? There’s nothing you can do to change any of this but it’s doesn't stop you worrying and you’ve had too long to do that. I hope you get the results you need. Fingers crossed for you.

Thank you teenieleek,

Yes, standing on quickstand is the feeling!

Many thanks for your support, Hug, Bev🤗👍🏽❤

Prayers and virtual ((((hugs)))) for you, Gingerapple. Hope it all starts to improve very soon.

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Ergendl

Thank you so much🤗👍🏽❤

Waiting is always hard and staying positive is sometimes harder.

Love to you👍🏽🤗❤

Fingers all crossed for good newsğŸ¤žğŸ¤žğŸ¤ž

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Chriskho

Thank you for all the fingers crossed!

I love your support ğŸ¤—ğŸ‘ğŸ½ğŸŽˆâ¤

Thinking of you, I had a biopsy last year I was stuck in hospital for 10 days after, I know how horrible it is waiting.

Thank you LovelyJubbly,

Reminds me of Delboy!😁👍🏽🤗

Waiting after more of them and always a different outcome, phew😳

Have a great dayğŸ‘ğŸ½ğŸ¤—ğŸŽˆ

Good luck to you Bev

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Davyroy

Thank you Davyroy, I need all the luck you all send me!ğŸ¤—ğŸ‘ğŸ½ğŸŽˆ

I hope all goes well with you. I am just waiting for my date to have the same done. Xxx

Hi🤗

When do you go in?

It's all nerve wracking....especially being anywhere near a hospital and knowing what you have to have done☹But sometimes I think of worse things🤔and there are!!

Thank you for the support and let me know about your biopsy.

Big hug, Bev ❤🌹🌠

Hope it's good news x

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Pippy36

Thank you PippyğŸŒ¹ğŸŽˆğŸ¤—ğŸ‘ğŸ½

Good luck, thinking of you 💐💐💐💐xxx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Shirleyj

Thank you so much! I am keeping positive!â¤ğŸ¤—ğŸŽˆğŸŒ¹

Thoughts are with you & virtual hugs. Very frightening , hope all ok xx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Spring1

Thank you Spring,

It's lovely to receive such lovely support, from everyone and I send you hugs🤗🤗🌹

Love Bev

God bless. You get priority in my prayers to-night. x

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Rebecca6

Aw. ...I so love you for that Rebecca!🤗😁😊❤👍🏽🙏🏽🌹🌹

Hope all works out for you ğŸ¤ž

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to 1968

Thank you so much, you're very kind!

🤗🌹🙏🏽🌟

Thoughts are with you. 🙂❤

Thank you Karenanne🤗🌹

I'm so lucky to have had so many beautiful messages🌷

Have a great dayğŸŒ¹ğŸŽˆğŸ§

I will pray for you Bev, I had 3 lung biopsies and a collapsed lung twice. Worst pain ever. And I was not kept in hospital. I hope all goes well for you it is so frightening. Sending my best thoughts to you.

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Lulu9

Hello Lulu🌹

Thank you for your prayers, you're very kind.

I'm so sorry you had a collapsed lung twice, it's a nasty procedure if it goes wrong😔I'm glad you are ok now? Are you? In what area or country are you?

I am so happy for your support, can't get enough help!

I will keep you posted.

Have a great day and be safe, hugs, Bev👍🏽😊🤗🌹🙏🏽

Lulu9
Lulu9 in reply to Gingerapple

Hi Bev, I live in Hertfordshire. Yes keep me posted, stay safe take care.xx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Lulu9

🤗❤👍🏽

Prayers🙏 going your way .

Thank you Susan, loads of hugs for you🤗🤗🤗🤗❤👍🏽

What a stressful and nerve wrecking time for you. Will be thinking of you with my fingers crossed and hope for good news.

Take care x

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Rattle

Thank you Rattle, I am so overwhelmed by so much support, big hugs for you🤗🤗🤗❤👍🏽

Thinking of you ,sending virtual hugs, prayers and loadsa positive vibes.

Thank you ninelives!🤗🤗Awesome supportğŸŽˆğŸŽˆğŸ‘ğŸ½â¤â¤ğŸŒŸ

My thoughts and prayers Are with you at this time ğŸ¤žğŸ»Crossed everything ok xx

Aw LittleJem👍🏽

Thank you so much for your prayers and all the things you crossed ğŸ¤—ğŸ˜Šâ¤ğŸŽˆğŸŒ¹ğŸ™ğŸ½

ğŸ¤žhoping you have a good outcome after all this stress Bev. Keep us updated. X

What a lovely message, thank you so much, you have supported me often, I do so appreciate you❤🤗🌹🙏🏽

Big hugs and love🤗🌹🌹

Davyroy
Davyroy in reply to Gingerapple

With all the prayer that is going out for you, you will skate it. X

Lighting a candle and sending up a prayers for you Bev 🕯x

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Izb1

Aw, thank you! I am so very proud to know you and all your wonderful support, you've sent me prayers before. All love and hugs to you until next week lovely!ğŸ¤—ğŸŒ¹ğŸ™ğŸ½ğŸŽˆâ¤

Izb1
Izb1 in reply to Gingerapple

When faced with trauma we need all the love and support we can get Bev and you can have it by the bucket full from me. Love and hugs to you too x

keep your chin up you CAN beat this xx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to jhorsf

Thank you jhorsf!!

Thank you for that wonderful inspiration!I will beat this, especially with so many prayers and attention from you, too!!ğŸ˜ŠğŸ¤—ğŸ‘ğŸ½â¤ğŸŽˆ

Will pray for you. Hope all goes well 🙏

Thank you so much 🤗❤👍🏽🌟

Thinking of you. 💐🍀

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Gingeros

Thank you Gingeros,

That is very much appreciated!

Hugs to you, Bev👍🏽🤗🌟❤

I pray you'll have good results on both counts.

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to Dedalus

Thank you Dedalus,

It's another 'here we go again moment'😉

I very much appreciate your support.

Hugs, Bev🤗🌟👍🏽🌷

Ill be thinking 🤔 and praying for you. My heart goes out to you with the hard time you are currently having. Sending positive vibes and hugs 🤗 xx

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to rachelmi

Hi rachelmi

Thank you so much for your lovely support. I could do with positive vibes and hugs🤗Also prayers will be an awesome help!

Thank you🤗👍🏽❤🙏🏽

Thinking of you. Have faith with the medical team. Big hugs to you . Stay positive. Can relate to you with breast cancer.

Thank you so much for the big hugs, I am trying to stay positive👍🏽I appreciate your support, hugs to you 23september🤗🌹❤, love Bev

Wishing and praying for you to get the best news Ginger 🙏🙏🙏❤️Xx

Annieloe2, 🤗thank you so much for your wishes and prayers, I'm being as positive as possible, thank you for your support ğŸ˜Šâ¤ğŸŒ¹ğŸŽˆ

Still praying. X

Gingerapple

❤️Hi Rebecca,

How strange, I just had a telephone call that I have to go to Manchester tomorrow at 10:30am to get results and I see you're still praying and it's just made my day! I love you for that! Please don't stop until tomorrow. I hug you very BIG 🤗Rebecca! Kisses and hugs,🤗 love Bev xxx ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

You have become a fixture in my prayers and indeed I intend to continue tomorrow to give thanks. God willing. All the very best for tomorrow. With much love Rebecca. xxx

Gingerapple

Aw thank you so much Rebecca, I'm so grateful to you! All my love🤗 ❤️❤️❤️

You may also like...