Happy New Year !: Good morning everyone... - British Lung Foun...

British Lung Foundation
45,397 members53,279 posts

Happy New Year !

Gingerapple
Gingerapple

Good morning everyone😊I spent Christmas a d the New Year in Europe and was unable to get proper roaming on my phone 😔Now back in Chester I want to wish you all a great 2020 with better health and happiness and I'm so glad we're all here for each other! Loads of love, spicy Bev😊😁♥️🧨🎊

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello spicy Bev and a happy new year to you too🥳 Hope you’re keeping well and enjoyed your Christmas and New Year.

Good to see you. Lots of love, Carole xxxx😘

Gingerapple
Gingerapple in reply to sassy59

Thank you Carole, it's been a lovely change, I hope you and Pete had a lovely Christmas and New Year🤗❤

sassy59
sassy59 in reply to Gingerapple

We certainly did thank you. Stay as well as you can in 2020. Xxx😘

Hi again Spicy Bev, Happy New Year to you Too. Bet you had a Great Time in Europe for Christmas & New Year. Tonight in Spain is the Celebration of the 3 Kings, "Los Reyes" I know my family will all be out on the Roads to watch the Procession which is magnificent. Love n Hugs Bev. XXX C.

So good to see you, Spicy Other Bev 😊 Wishing you a happy new year too. I hope you had a wonderful time. 🎄

Lovely to see you too my Hufflepuff🤗❤It made a change and I love those German Christmas markets🎄🥰 (((Hugs)))

Happy New Year. Hope you enjoyed your trip

Thank you Spacecat🤗❤

Damon1864
Damon1864Volunteer

Hi Bev Happy New year to you, hope it's full of love better health and happiness for you. Have a lovely day and take care of yourself 😊 Bernadette xx

Thank you Bernadette, hugs and love🤗❤

It's never too late to say something nice so, here's wishing you a healthy and happy New year too Gingerapple.

Thank you RoadRunner 🥰😊

"i spent christmas in Europe" would i have expected anything less exotic than that from a spicy fruit,welcome back to humble almost non European England, :)

Love Ski's and Scruff's x

Lol...Thank you Ski's and Scruff's😁🤗You're both such a joy😊🤗. It's always good to be home, (((hugs))) Love spicy Bev😁❤

Yes , wishing you a very happy New Year for 2020! 🐿💕

You may also like...