British Lung Foundation
34,789 members • 42,140 posts

Center Parcs

Currently sat in star bucks watching a he world go by 😊 further into the plaza the humidity is playing havoc with my chest making it hard work to walk so just doing it slowly , all the Christmas Dec’s are up and it looks lovely although too early in my opinion , my sons and hubby have gone swimming so shortly I shall be having a wander round the shops looking for some nuts and pieces for Christmas 😊

Hope everyone is having a good day inspire of any struggles

Love to you all if I get to the winter wonderland outside I will take some pictures and post later on today or tomorrow

Love

Cales xx

9 Replies
oldest • newest

I love winter wonderland please do x

1 like

Obviously I’m NOT looking for nuts lol predictive txt tends to get me in all sorts of trouble at times xx

2 likes

You take care cales. Which Centre Parcs are you at? Xxxxx

Longleat one 😊 quite nice but spread out it’s the only center parcs that has a landtrain so fortunately I will be getting that to go to and from the Sports Cafe for dinner 😊

1 like

Our daughter usually goes to Elveden and said Longleat is huge and thank goodness for the land train. Xxxx

Enjoy your wander around the shops, I hope that you find some lovely things. XXX

1 like

Thankyou for your post - good luck shopping!

1 like

Hope you have had a lovely day and thank goodness for land train by the sound of it I wish there had been one at whinfield i used to love going on little trains in holiday resorts x

Hope you enjoyed your stay! I was at longleat in march this year and hadn't yet been diagnosed with Copd. I couldn't have managed without the land train and found the heat and humidity in the centre quite uncomfortable too. I seem to recall sitting there with a silk scarf wrapped round my face and getting lots of funny looks 😂😂

You may also like...