Morning everyone xxx

Morning everyone xxx

Well, back garden all done and awaiting the summer weather!!! yesterday I put up 15 6×6 fence panels, sore back this morning though.

Hope eveyone is doing well, I have been reading through posts, as always everyone pulling together and supporting each other.

Fantastic site-Fantastic people and excellent support and advice given.

Keep well and keep up the good fight.

David1968

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Nice to see you David and glad you are doing ok. Don't overdo things though but your garden looks great. I'll have a sausage and a burger please.

Take care and stay well. Xxxxx

• Lovely garden 1968. I'm scared to death of fires now and left a family barbeque because of the choking smoke. Enjoy the summer xx

• Me to but I try not go to bear to the smoke.

• Hi David your garden looks lovely, sore back was worth it I guess. Now with sun you can sit and relax. Or if you like come and do my large garden and fences :) :)

• Not a problem, be glad to. im doing the wee old woman's garden next door, she was out cutting her grass the other day, took the lawnmower and done it all for her 😎.

• That was good of you, don't have any lawns myself only a jungle out back. It is mostly trees & bushes but they seem to get taller each year :) and now the horsehair weeds have taken over , they are almost impossible to get rid of. Thanks for the offer 1968, got decoraters coming in next week now the garden looks like the Amazon with all this rain. :)

• Great job David😊 I'm sure you'll enjoy your own little space.

Nice to hear from you again xx

• Love your garden, very relaxing. Hope you're doing well

You may also like...