Hi All I,m relatively new to this but been diagnosed for about 9 months. I have used a rescue pack a few times after been given by GP. Yesterday i did not feel great and i woke around one in the morning feeling bad. My problem, and i will speak to GP when i can get an appointment, is how do i know when to take my rescue meds. I took the steriods last night afetr being awake for a few hours but did not take the Amoxicillin as i felt i did not hav an infection. I felt slightly better this morning, called the GP but cannot get a phone app until weds. I am unsure if i should take the steriods today or wait until i speak to GP. Any ideas?