Health Unlocked

I have just been reading through the daily newsletter and I think it is high time someone congratulated everyone on here. There isn't one person who asks for advice who isn't given it; there isn't anyone who is unhelpful; you are all absolutely amazing people. Believe me, I am not trying to get anything "out of you", I simply think you all deserve praise. Thank you for being there.

10 Replies

• Well the exception to that is the odd one who comes in screaming and shouting and those that back them up.....

• Right on Cough!

Well said. Couldn't have put it better myself. 😊

• Oh dear sorry etchington, it wasn't meant to be. Welcome to the site and nice to meet you. All online sites have a bit of bother from time to time but we have very little here thank goodness. :) Please don't let my remark put you off. x

• I know there's been occasions on here when a troll has run amuck annoying people - don't take any notice. And occasionally I think someone gets really panicky about their illness - sometimes it's pretty serious after all. Posts can get a bit stressed and things flare up a bit, but there is a moderator and there are community guidelines and the atmosphere on here IS amazingly positive and kind overall - I agree with juney.

• It doesn't matter where we go, or what we do, there's usually someone who will try and spoil things for others. I just try and ignore them. The majority of members here are wonderful and extremely helpful. So please don't be put off etchington. xx

• Hear hear poems. x

• Welcome etchington. There loads of lovely people on here, always ready to help. It is a godsend as they know and understand what you arè going through xx

• Juney, Thank you. We like doing it! It's a booster to our selves to help people with our comments! Mic

• What a lovely post Juney.

• Cheque,s in the post Juney lol! 💐 👏🏽 💐

You may also like...