Can you help with some research into switching inhalers?

Hi all,

A company called Opinion Health is doing a research project on asthma and COPD and would like to invite individuals to take part.

The aim of the study is to understand patient experience when switching inhalers and the extent to which patients are involved in the decision making process for the switch.

Opinion Health are inviting individuals living with asthma or COPD to participate in a 60minute telephone interview conducted by one of their researchers. In return for taking part, they are offering a £40 Amazon gift card.

If you would like to take part please follow this link:

survey.opinionhealth.co.uk/...

For any questions please contact Opinion Health on 0207 486 6700 or email info@opinionhealth.com

Thanks for reading!

Bethany

Last edited by

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi intresting subject copd and asthma

I have noticed my self when i use fev air flow meter my fev is same yer my pef is reduced

For example i have FEV of 3.50 and PEF 520

Yet when i have been bad my FEV is same BUT my PEF is 400

Given that i have emphysemea bronchitiasais is it safe to assume i have Bronchial Asthma

Ad go furter and say i think everyone with lung diease suffers elimant of asthma to explane epersodic breathless

• Have tried the link but it comes up as incomplete - do you have another link please xx

• The link is wrong

• Sorry guys. I'll find the proper link.

• The link should work now guys. Let me know if you have any more problems.

You may also like...