I have to do a literary quiz for my writers group tomorrow. Want to know what you all think of the questions I have devised please.
1) Which famous American author also wrote a series of books under the alias Richard Backman?
2) In Edit Blyton's series based in a school what was the name of the school?
3) The Brontes - what was the name of the only brother?
4) From which famous classic novel is the line - Call me Ishmael - taken?
5) In the Lord of the Rings what kind of creature is Legolas?
6) Jean Plaidy also write under another famous alias what is it?
7) What famous poet did Elizabeth Barratt marry?
8) Daphne de Murier title of a book with a female name. What is it?
9) Famous poem line - fluttering and dancing in the breeze. What was?
10) Some think Christopher Marlow or Francis Bacon wrote the books of which famous playwrite?
Can anyone think of any other questions please?
PS Choccy for anyone who can get them all