BACK TO WORK IN SEPTEMBER!!! MATTCASS

If we can get a happy medium with my RA between Steriods, Hydroxy, Diclofenic, to cut down the flare ups then I am setting a target of going back to work in Sept , and before you all say it I am not on any strong meds everyone at home other than Fran say I have lost the plot. I have told them to put their money where their mouths are and any monies I win goes to NRAS & BLF. mattcass

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good for you for trying for it Matt but take care my friend. We would all hate you to have a set back. Gently does it eh'

Regards, Bobby

• I echo everything Bobby says Mattcass, you take good care of yourself and the family. XxxX

• Only you know if you're ready, but we all have to work towards something and boy you have set your target high. Go for it! (I know, but I changed my mind)

love Tina xx :)

• If we had Fran as our personal trainer Tina we could do it too. MC has that advantage over us but if he does it wouldn't that be something. :) . Go MC Go!!!!

• I like it MC, My money is on you to make it as long as you don't run marathons for a living. With Fran as your personal trainer, how can you fail.

Good Luck. You've got me wondering now whether I too should start looking through the Job adds, your craziness is infectious it seems.

Tony

• Go for it - if you think you can, do it. BUT with caution - if when it gets to September you don't feel quite ready hang on until you are. Good Luck xxx

• It's great to have a target and a focal point and if anyone can, you can - and besides your new career as a high-wire trapeze act will give us lots of fun in following your antics LOL :) xx

You may also like...