British Heart Foundation
6,422 members4,009 posts

Hello

Hello..

my name is nell my son has many things going on with his heart he is 9 months old. He has pulmonary atresia with Ivt. Tripartite right ventricle, and an anyrusmal septum.

He was post natal diagnosed.. and it has all been a massive learning curve for me.

Just wanted to sat hi to everyone...

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Hiiiii back that's really sad bout your son hope he gets all help he can of these fab docs

1 like

Thank you it means alot x

Hi Nell, really sad about your son but please be positive and strong as there much more help now out there xx

Iam born heart patient myself so if you need to talk feel free anytime

Xx

Thank you very much. I may take you up on that. It gives me hope listening to others. Because when I ask doctors I always get worse case. And so far he has defied all the odds.

1 like

Your more than welcome he's so cute bless him x

Hi Nell,

So sorry to hear you and your family are going through so much sadness with your little boy.

As long as he has your love and support, I am sure he will come through this a strong gorgeous little man.

Best wishes and hugs to you all, Jo 😊

1 like

Thank you jo. He is a tough little man. Due to his Illness being so rare I thought joining wpuld help me as I didn't even know these kind of things existed xx

1 like

Hi Nell, welcome to the forum, sorry its under such sad circumstances but glad he is doing well. You will find some sound advice here plus friendly ears when you want or need to rant

2 likes

Thank you x

Hi love and hugs to you and your family, he sounds a good little fighter, it must have been such a shock for you, we are all hear to listen and help if we can take care xx

2 likes

It was, my whole world has turned. And thank you so much x

1 like

Hi Nell - it must have been so tough for you, especially because these conditions are so rare. Feel free to post about anything you're worried about it's always good to let it all out!

Chris

1 like

Hi.

It was a terrible shock. And thank you I do appreciate it

1 like

Hi Nell

Your little boy looks so gorgeous and very happy. I am sure you'll get all the medical help you need for him. I must be very hard for you so don't forget to look after yourself too! When you need to let off some steam come on here and have a rant!

Best wishes.

Thank you. X

Hi again - I've been in touch with our peer support team and they know of these Facebook support groups you could have a look at:

facebook.com/HeartlineUK/

facebook.com/littleheartsma...

facebook.com/chfed/?hc_ref=...

Julie121 these might be useful for you too!

Take care, Chris

Thank you so much

1 like

Hi to you and your beautiful son xx

You may also like...