Asthma UK community forum

unsure what to do?

my PF is settling around 230-250, which is when I should get urgent medical help (240 my cut off point). I feel fine though, a bit of chest tightness/discomfort but nothing else. unsure what to do. do you still follow your action plan if you're not feeling too bad, or could it wait till tomorrow?

going by action plan, I either need to see a doctor ASAP, or be in A&E, but unsure if thats just when seriously symptomatic.


You may also like...