Asthma / Chocolate link

Just been reading the Washington Post online (as you do) and a study has been carried out that showed a daily consumption of between 50 and 75 grammes of high percentage cocoa chocolate cut asthma problems among women by 50 %-several prominent women members of AUK have already called on the government to make such chocolates available on prescription,heralding the findings as ""wonderful"".

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • If you follow the links on that article, there's an excerpt from a report about how eating one chicken pie a week can help increase your body's ability to deal with bird flu. I feel vindicated!

• Oh, I was getting all excited then, until I remembered the date :(

• As of today I have decided to suspend my trial of Black Cumin Seed Oil (from Nigella Sativa flower) in favour of a trial of a new chocolate ingredient in chicken pie. The ingredient will come from the Wonky Willie's Chocolate factory as seen on TV recently via another contact I made at the Body, Mind and Spirit fair at Brentwood the other day. He had laid on some 70% chocolate nuggets for passers by to try out at his stall.

I wondered why at the time why so many of my asthmatic friends just kept walking up and down the same row all the time....

Hopefully I will keep this trial going for a complete year to find out if the male asthmatic responds in the same way!

Twizzle

• Oh bluejam, if only it were true...I would have some real evidence to back up my consumption (and my mother's) of G&Bs 70%!

You may also like...