Hi there anyone-I'.m New here-just come across this site-just been googling asthma on internet and found the site-the reason is.I'm not too well at the moment-went to the doctors yesterday and he gave me my 3rd course of prednislone tablets. sine cxristmas and a weeks course of anti biotics due to my chest playing up.It's starting to get me down a bit.I've woke up early du to my chest giving me probs and decided to google. about asthma and found this site!!

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Welcome ferrit,

you will make lots of friends on here and learn a lot about asthma .

ITS a lovely forum .

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

• Welcome to the forums

• Hey ferrit,

welcome to the forum! Im sure it will be very helpful. I have found it has!!

Xx

• Hi Charlie -nice to meet u

• Hi Glinnis and asthmagirl nice to meet u both

• Hi Ferrit

Welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of people on her going through the same thing.

• welcome :-)

• Hi and welcome! This is generally a very friendly place. Hope you find it as helpful as I have.

• Hi Philomila

Nice to meet u

• Hi Flowerfairy and Pam 46.nice to meet u both to

• Morning Ferrit,

Welcome to the boards :) Sorry to hear you've been struggling, hope you feel better soon.

Fee

• ello and welcome . Sorry your are not so good at the mo x

• Hi ferrit - welcome to the forum. Lots of useful info and nice supportive people. There's a lot of good info on green band at top of the page All about Asthma. Asthma nurses are really helpful too. Hope you pick up soon.

You may also like...