I recently took my daughter to see the GP for a meds review, during the appt he made her do a series of pfs but didnt even listen to her chest.. Now at home for the last month her pfs have ranged from 170-280 and has had a perisistant cough so we showed GP the her diary and mentioned the cough but when she did her pfs they were all 210 or above.
What worries me is the fact that she is dropping her pf if only for a few days at a time and that despite her meds she still has a cough. The GP did aske about PE and she sid she did need her ventolin prior to and sometimes during exercise which he seemed happy with.
Should i take her back and see if we can get the cough sorted or should i wait til she drops her pf for more than a few days then take her? She has no other symptoms so i dont think she has an infection..
Any advice or suggestions most welcome.