hi guys. i havent been posting a great deal recently cos michael has been alot better than 6 months ago so weve been going out on day trips and visiting family etc etc, that is until 6 weeks ago. the cons stopped his thephyllin because he was ""reasonably well controlled"" since starting the azithro and because it was affecting his behaviour majorly. anyway, since then hes been more symptomatic and the past two days have been really bad (not bad enough to be admitted but bad enough to get no sleep due to coughing fits and sats monitors beeping etc) his sats havent gone above 94% all day and im concerned about tonight when he goes to sleep, it may sound very selfish but its my 21st birthday tomorrow and i really dont want to be visiting him in hospital on my big day! i have a huge party planned and i do ant him to be well enough to not only go, but for me to not worry about him!
anyway, this whole incident seems to have us back at square one...waiting to be bad enough for admission, then waiting to be well enough for home etc etc. im on a total downer about it cos were doing soooo well, he was only needing one or 2 nebs a day and other than the anaphilaxis, he had o admissions since march. now hes been on 4-6 hourly nebs since the week after we stopped theophyllin and the slipperyslope just seems steeper this time!
sorry for moaning guys...hope this finds the other kids well(ish!) and the parents unstressed!