HIDDEN MOLD CAUSES MANY SYMPTOMS

I feel a need to share this....i am going to a new dr that told me herh story...she all of a sudden got fatigue tired muscle aches hair loss skin issues you name it and kept getting worse....she went to one dr after another and each wanted to label it and give her pills but she said she knew there had to be a cause but everyone brushed that off so she went back to school to add a naturpath license to her MD license and MOLD kept coming up with so many symptoms so she checked for mold at her home calling in a mold removal company that come to your house and check moisture levels etc and she was shocked. they found it in her walls of her home and although she couldnt see it , she as sick as a dog already diagnose with auto immune and RA etc and could barely walk......it is also common to find it in air ducts and heat /air units etc bathroom , etc......long story short...she is completely well now and wonders how many are misdiagnosed....they are a list of many systems you can google and everyone doesnt have all of them and also sometimes one person is highly sensitive to it so a husband may be fine and the wife deathly ill ...etc....like in her case ....the list of systems are auto immune, sinus, ear ringing, aches and pains, hair loss thinning, sudden weight gain or loss, headaches, GOOGLE THE LIST.....and everyone please look for mold or check our your homes closely...i was shocked we found it in our ductwork...the a/c unit was pulling the moisture out of the air properly

oldestnewest