Afib with heart rate 147: Hi I am rheumatic... - AF Association

AF Association

20,313 members24,857 posts

Afib with heart rate 147

mbhakta
mbhakta

Hi I am rheumatic heart patient and suffering from afin. I have gone 5-6 times through electro-cardioversion. doctor has prescribed amiodaron 100mg alternate day, warf , metropolol 50mg, thyrox 50microg.

now am in afib with hear rate 147 and bp 120/87. what should I do now? wait for a few hrs to settle it normal or go for medical help?

10 Replies
oldestnewest

I see this was posted 5 hours ago and I'm wondering how you are now? If your heart as still at that rate and making you feel ill I would seek medical advice.

Wishing you well.

Jean

thanks Jean

heart-rate is same now. I am preparing for hospital now. the hospital is 175 kns from here, but I have no other option now.

Hope you get on ok, what a long journey for you! Please let me know how you get on.

Jean

I'm ok now with new 72 after cardiavert.

thank u

Pleased to hear that. Are you at home again now?

mbhakta
mbhakta in reply to mbhakta

I mean normal sinus rythm 72.

thanx

manoj

mbhakta
mbhakta in reply to mbhakta

just returning to my home.

Just now seeing this, hope you are much better and continue on that way! I had AFib W/RVR once (it's usually just "plain" AFib), and my HR was clocked @ 170! Very uncomfortable and concerning! I opted to go to ER, they sent me home after a few tests, told me to see my regular cardiologist. Luckily I've not had anything but "plain" AFib since. Be well!

mbhakta
mbhakta in reply to siouxbee19

thanx siouxbee.

thanx aufgeblassen

You may also like...