Hi everyone

I have just had my second cardiac ablation. I cant beleive how well I feel. I dont know what went so wrong with the first one, i ended up in CCU and my groin burst. I was very scared about doing this again. I am glad I did. It has only been two months since the first and two cardio versions. I will be leaving hospital today with a smile. Wishing all of you well and hope your experiences with AF are not all bad.

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Don't get too carried away please. Make sure you rest for at least two weeks and no heavy lifting!

2 likes

We share your joy Ann and hope you remain well, but just remember your heart (and you have only got one) has taken a bit of a beating and so has your groin. Guess you will not want a repeat of your earlier ablation experience, so total rest for at least 2 weeks will help prevent that from happening. That said, stay positive and let us know how you progress....best wishes, John

1 like

Take it easy and spend as much time as you can resting for at least a couple of weeks.

Good news

1 like

Hi Pottypete 1 thank you for your reply and encouragement. I did need a reality check because it all went so well. The first one was such a train wreck. I didnt believe i could actually feel good again. Everything is still going well. I am home and going back to work on the 11th Nov.

You may also like...