At my hospital appointment Dr advised me to come off Rivaroxaban for 3 days to see if my diarrhoea stopped to be able to check if Rivaroxaban was the cause of it. If it was the cause then change to apixaban dto see if it suits me better. I have been up 4 times during the night so have decided to stop it as advised but I am worried about having a stroke whilst not on antigagulants, I have a score of 2. Has anyone on the forum had to stop antigagulants for whatever reason and been OK until starting a new one as my Dr appt isn't until Wednesday so couldn't have apixaban until then. I know it is the only way to check if I need the diarrhoea investigated rather than the Rivaroxaban. I am not in AF at the minute and take 2 Bisoprolol if it starts. I had an echo cardiogram and there are no other problems with my heart. Any help really appreciated.