Hi everyone, I poisted a wek or so ago about coming of warfarin as I have no concrete proof that I have AF. Saw Dr and she could not find anything on her computer, with details from hospitals tests etc that suggest I have AF. Aslo she could not understand why they stopped my Felpodine blood pressure tablet and put me on ramipril, half the dosage I was on. Now my blood pressure is high and she has put me back on it. She informed me to get a second opinion I would have to wait on NHS for 18 months, but private I will wait two/three weeks and have to pay. This is all taking place with a cardiologist consultant/surgeon, in the hospital who told me I had Af and put me on warfarin. My Dr. suggested that I stay on it until such time I have diagnosis from hospital. My concern is will i see the same consultant whom I saw before and now have to pay for. Any suggestions as what to do?