invitation Wednesday 16th July. Epsom Town Hall.5pm

We are having the first meeting of the Surrey Arrhythmia Support Group next Wednesday and Dr Richard Bogle, Clinical Cardiology Lead at Epsom and St Helier hospital will talk on ,'' Questions I have always wanted to ask about AF but have been too frightened to ask!"

Everyone who is near enough is welcome to attend- we have excellent speakers lined up for later in the year - The Pharmacist from the CCG will talk about anti-coagulation and the NOACs a one meeting and Dr Jarman from the Royal Brompton will talk about Ablation at another.

I will post the meetings as they get nearer so anyone interested can come.

Epsom is about 30 minutes from Waterloo- 40 from Victoria.

We have a web site with contact details etc.

11 Replies

• That looks like a great initiative - I'll certainly see if I can get there. Thanks for making us aware of it.

• Well done Rosy. A bit far from me I'm afraid..

• will see you in October though! Do let us have details re supper nearer the time, looking forward to it,

• Sorry its too far for me but is there any chance of putting some of the questions and answers on this site please?

• Well done Rosemary for setting up this group. I am afraid it is too far for me as well but it is just what is needed.

I hope the meeting is a great success.

• Good luck, wish I could make it, but will be thinking of you

• Sounds really good just moved away from kingston upon Thames to northampton its a shame i would of come to that karen

• Thanks, I'll be there.

• Thank you for all the good wishes. Great to hear you will be with us Orchard worker I will post my mobile in a private message

• I'm planning to attend too. Looking forward to it.

• Really pleased to hear you will attend Peddling- I have sent our mobile number in a private message.

You may also like...