im new here really worried!!

my husband had to be admitted to hospital 2 weeks ago with stabbing pains hard to catch his breath, after ct scan he was diagnosed with several large blood clots on his lungs, he had to stay in 8 days , forgot to mention he had mild pneumonia also , now hes on warfarin the readings are still high 4.5 he is having bloodtests every 2 days, until it comes down, please im worried hes getting chesty again and seems unwell but he wont tell me, he thinks hes indestructible I think he should go see his doc, just incase please any advice I would be grateful.

many thanks..

5 Replies

  • Under the circumstances it would be wise to take no chances and see the GP ASAP .

  • I will thanks dall

  • Definitely 100% go and see the doctor straight away, always always better safe than sorry. My dad had exactly the same thing x

  • Great to hear from you again and pleased that you are still using valuable if painful experience to help others. Hope you are well. Peter

  • hmm! Something is not right Andy.

    If your husband is in difficulty then I would take him back to hospital. People who have suffered a P.E. know exactly what it feels like so there's no procrastinating (unlike GP's) get back to the hospital

You may also like...