pain in testicle for almost 20 years: since i was... - Tenovus

572 members99 posts

pain in testicle for almost 20 years


since i was about 12 years old i have experienced pain in my right testicle, i saw a doctor who said it was due to poor support, but still recurs often monthly. i'm now 32

1 Reply

The thing to do is see a urologist. If there is swelling in conjunction with the pain there is a good chance you may have what is called a hydrocele, which is a gathering of wated around the testicle. Also, another possibility with similar symptoms is a spermatocele; which is a gathering of seminal fluid around the testicle. I am not a doctor nor a professional so I do strongly recommend that you seek professional medical help. Simply open the yellow pages and find a urologist. Hope that helps!