Someone to talk or whatsapp about overesting or eating with no control?

Hi,

I am 25, and since I rembember I have been having issues with food. I have always wanted to be slimer. When I was 18 I went for the first to a psychiatrist to talk about my relationship with food. It was not anything relly extreme, however I was taking Prozac (or Fluexetine) to control my overeating due to I used to eat with no reason.

After 2 year taking those pills I gave up because I was fine, I lost weight and ate properly.

One year ago I moved to England to look for a job. Now I have really good job but during the job seeking, moving in a new country and the changes I have gained weight again.

I went to my GP, here in UK, and I have started again taking the pills but I am still struggling with food. Some days I eat, eat and eat and I do not feel full.

I have realized that that days happen when I am going to do something new that cause me streess. But really silly things as:

When I am excited about going out for dancing (I love dancing) with some friend

When I used to have boyfriend and I was waiting for his reply to my whatsapp

When I have organized a travel at the day of traveling is coming

If I have a date with guy or when I know that the guy which I like is gonna be in the same friends meeting.

When the next day I work I have to do something kind of significant

So, I do not how to cope my emotions and food in this sutuations,

Have someone to talk about with, I think it would be hepful.

For example, when I am at home I feel I want chocolate or bread and send I whatsapp to have someone to talk with about that situation in that moment.

I do not know, I am quite fed of this situation. I do not like to spend the whole day thinkin about what eating or not eating.

If someone want to have a chat about this or about other similar issues, just let me know.

Cheers!!!

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi..

i really relate to your situation..

i used to have anorexia, but without proper recovery steps, i binged my way to 25 kgs later.

i am perceived as having a "normal, healthy" weight now, but i am still incredibly insecure and unsure about my body.

i still struggle with compulsive overeating. it's like a vicious cycle that i can't break.

I share the same sentiment. I just wish i would stop thinking about food, whether i had too much of it, or i should have less of it, or if it is ruining my life.

I would love to whatsapp to talk to you, so that i do not lose my mind. :(

• For good eating habits:-

YOUR HEALTH IS IN YOUR MOUTH":-Read this book to cure yourself and

your

generation

from diabetes,thyroid, cancer,piles,obesity,problems in digestive

system,hemophilia and

make

yourself mentally strong,painless,pretty,handsome and attractive

without

medicine.English & Hindi.you can read it by:- indiaebooks.com

diabetescureprocess.com also.

Book recommendation:-

Hello Pramod,

Yes I have read your book and it is very interesting and I think what

you have to

offer can be very beneficial to help with the epidemic of diabetes,

which is

especially big in India.

What I can do is: I will be happy to post a link to your web site on

my "diabetes

cure" page, so that people can buy the book if they want.

In the future I would be willing to post the advertisement for your

book on my

site as well.

I could help get your book onto AMAZON so it can be sold through

there.

Warm

Regards,

Connie

Hargrave,

Researcher

healthdiscoveries.net

You may also like...