Parkinson's New Zealand
689 members119 posts

Help required

I really need some advice. I have a family member with Parkinson and their partner has ask the person to move out. At this stage he does not have anywhere to go and as much as I will we could help there is no one who can take him in long term (currently sorted short term). Where does a person go to get help in this area of things. Housing NZ is not interested until he literally in living in his car. I just need to know what direction to go in.

1 Reply

A Parkinson's New Zealand field officer should be able to give you some advice. If you email we can put you in touch with a local field officer. Contact details are also available on the website


You may also like...