Reunion Return

Reunion Return

This picture is of My Family, brothers and sister with respective spouses or mates.

We had a good time at the reunion! My brother Carl looks really great considering his heart/kidney transplant was only 1 year ago.

The long trip and constant stress,(every family has it's own stressful situations)made for an very painful trip.

This morning I can hardly walk. My lower back is out of whack, my legs will not stop the spasms and cramps. I am emotionally and physically exhausted and find myself nodding off at odd times.

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm so glad you went. You have a nice looking family. Did you share good times of the past? You did well...now it is time to take care of you. Relax and do something nice for you. Hugs!

• I know what you are feeling. I went to Costa Rica for my son's destination wedding 2 months ago. The heat index was 110+ with AC available in sleeping rooms only... I was a prisoner. I did see all my children together for the 1st time in 4 years. That was great.

• I congratulate you. Family is important and they will appreciate your effort. Maybe they would have understood if you stayed home but you created a golden memory. Btw jj, are you taking magnesium? The only supplement I take & really helps muscle soreness. Thx for pic!

• Hi PatV,

I have been taking Magnesium since the onset of my neuromuscular disease.

I don't really know how much it helps but I'm sure it doesn't hurt. I have been home now for 2 days and my muscles are still cramping, unable to stand for long or walk without pain. Sleeping for more than an hour or so is impossible! I know with rest I will get better and the muscle problems will become bearable.Was it all worth it, you bet!

My Parkinson:s was much more present with almost constant head nodding, hand shaking and every time I tried to speak I was tongue tied so my words came out a bit jumbled.

Jupiterjane

• It's all good Jane, except for the pain. Glad you were able to go and have a reasonably good time. Family is everything. :-)

• Well done you you did it and what a great photo, one for the memory box xx

You may also like...