I was lucky enough to have both pfizer shots before getting pregnant earlier this year. I'm now 26 weeks and have been invited to get the booster. I'll be honest, before Omicron rocked up, I thought I'd wait until giving birth. I'm light years away from being an antivaxxer, I wanted the jabs in my arm the second I could get them. But I just felt that I'd probably have a good enough immune response from being double jabbed and I'm a bit of a hermit anyway. Now that the world is once again going to sh*t I'm rethinking it. I'm guessing not many people would have been vaccinated as soon as I was (I'm a volunteer with charities for homeless people - it wasn't because I had any underlying health issues) so it's probably not a dilemma you have to face yet but immunity wanes after 6 months and pregnancy lasts 9 months, so you soon will. I think I will get the booster but I don't know if asap or closer to due date. I'd be grateful for any thoughts. What would you do in my shoes?